zondag 6 november 2016

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

thank you for visiting my brand new blog!
I decided to make a blog because I'd like to share my techniques and projects with everyone.
I'm creative in many ways: card making, scrapping, jewelry making, painting furniture, singing and acting. In this blog I mostly will focus on card making and scrapping and maybe once in a while a blog about jewelry and painting furniture.
The supplies I use are the products that I like best, I don't work/create for a specific company.
Products you'll see me using: magnolia stamps, stampers anonymous, sizzix dies and big shot machine, distress ink, distress markers, distress paint, copic markers, cricut and lots of other Ranger/Tim Holtz products.

In daily life I'm 28, married to my loving husband Carlo, have the sweetest dog named Choice and work as a nurse.
I've been creative since I can remember, so I started out very young and tried many things.
My blogs will be in English because I want them to be available and understandable for everyone, but I'm Dutch. My apologies in advance for any language- or writing mistakes. ;-)
Hope you'll visit my blog again when I have posted a card/project that I made.

Kind regards,
Sharon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten